SPREADING MULCH AT BUILDING (NORTHCUT PL)
EVENT CHAIR: CINDY WILKINS
Lay landscape fabric and spread bagged mulch in front of the building.
Bring a rake, hoe, and/or shovel. If we can get a couple wheel barrels or lawn carts, that would be extremely helpful. (double hours for this grounds work)
May 13, 2019 (rain date May 14)
Lay ground fabric and spread mulch in the gardens in front of building
Start Time – 6:30 p.m.
End Time –8:30 p.m.
Tidy our club property on the outside:
- You select your time to tidy (before a class or trial, after a class or trial, on your way to lunch on Miller Lane);
- Choose your preferred section (see the map) and sign up online.
- Sections should tidy quickly but you will receive 1 hour credit for the effort!
- We ask for a 1 month commitment (work around your schedule) and tidy every 2 weeks.
- Any dog messes go in our “potty cans” and trash sacks can come into the club if it is open. The dumpster is kept locked so, if no one has the building open, please take the trash home with you.
This program runs from May 15, 2019 to November 1, 2019 (or until revised by the Board of GCDOC).